Friday, May 16, 2014

Hot, Hot, HOT!!!!

We have another SUPER HOT week going on here in San Diego!  It's been in the 90's!  We haven't been up to a whole lot, because in all honesty, who wants to be outside in weather like this?  Not us!  Here are some pictures of what we have been up to this past week, though.

One day, when Daddin' was working, Jackson and I ate some popcorn on the balcony (on one of the cooler days).  He LOVED it!  We recently introduced him to popcorn, and he went crazy!  We only eat Simply Salted, though, so it's not as bad as most popcorn out there.  :)



One morning for our walk, Jackson picked out his Mickey ears to wear.  He looked so adorable!

For Mother's Day, he made this cute picture in Nursery.  I was there helping him because he's started crying when we drop him off every week (I have no idea why).  We've never painted with him before, but he had so much fun.  I think it's time to bring out the paints.

We've been eating lots of yummy oatmeal around here.  I load mine with blueberries, strawberries, and bananas.  YUMMY!

This is Jackson's newest smile, and I can't get enough of it!!!

He's been a bit sick the past few days, so we had a breakfast picnic while watching Frozen one morning.  

Checking out some fun toys at Toys R Us.  

Playing inside with Jackson's tent on one of the super hot days this week.

Doing some shopping at Walmart and looking at the hats.  He put it on like this and just looked too cute not to take a picture.




No comments: