That's what I call my lack of blogging. I don't know what my deal is. I look at pictures in my phone and think, "I really need to post these on my blog". But, then, a few days (and then a few weeks) go by before I actually make myself sit down and do it. I need to work on this.
Anyways, here's your picture overload for now:
I received a Cheesecake Factory gift card for my birthday, so we enjoyed a nice night out. Jackson was showing off his smile and enjoying his milk.
Jeff's friend from work invited us to his private boxing session. Jeff was boxing the whole time while Jackson and I watched and played. I even got in on the action for a while. It was fun, but my wrists were killing me for about a week afterwards.
Jackson is obsessed with the two blankets I keep on our couch. He plays with them every day. He's really into snow, ever since seeing Frozen. He calls the blankets snow, snow caves, snow storms, and whatever else he can think of related to snow. Jeff and Jackson took them in the tent one day, too. I love this picture!
Jackson loves to help me clean. He always wants to dust and sweep, even on days we don't have to.
Who knew eating a banana could look so cute?!?!
You can't really see it in this picture too well, but Jackson drew this and told me it was a little egg and a big egg. When I asked him to hold it up so I could take a picture, this is what I got.
They painted again in nursery. Jackson loves painting!
We go on a lot of walks around here. The walks mostly consist of Jackson collecting things he finds along the way. He LOVES rocks!!!
A trip to Sea World occurred and wouldn't be complete without our traditional Elmo picture. Elmo had just taken off Jackson's hat, hence the way it looks in this picture.
Modeling his new container full of sea animals from Sea World.
So, that's our lives the past few weeks. I'm a little over 15 weeks pregnant now. Each day seems to get a LITTLE bit better. Today started out great until I got this nasty headache! Grrrrrr.....We find out in about 4 weeks what we are having. We have a girl's name picked out but can't find a boy's name we like. We'll probably just wait until we find if we're having a boy or not to decide on a boy name.









1 comment:
You can overload me on pictures anytime! I love Jackson's new smile!
Post a Comment