Hello again! Before I say anything about our week, can anyone tell me how I can get the "last updated" information under the blogs I read? I see lots of people that have this, and it would be very helpful so I don't have to click on every single blog to see if they've been updated or not. Someone help, please!!!!! Oh, and thank you! :)
This past week, we visited the San Diego Temple. It was a beautiful day out! It was Jeff's turn to go inside, so Jackson and I enjoyed the park down the street and the beauty of the temple grounds. Jackson was fascinated (as he always is) by all of the snails. He always says, "They're so slimy!"
On Sunday, when we got home from church, these random flowers were on our doorstep. There was no card, and we have no idea where they came from. Our theory is that our neighbor a few doors down was moving, had these flowers, and didn't want to throw them away. So, she put them on a random doorstep. Who knows what the story really is, but they were pretty random. Pretty, but random. Ha!
We went to Sea World the other day with Jeff's friend from work and his family. The baby whale was in the tank and was ADORABLE! She was intrigued by some lady's hat and stayed by the glass for so long playing around. I couldn't help but get a lot of pictures! (You an see the hat in the bottom right corner of two of the pictures.)
Jackson bought a little dolphin (he LOVES stuffed animals) while at Sea World. I asked him to show it me for a picture, and this is what I got. I think he kind of looks like my brother, Logan, in this picture (when Logan was younger). I love this kid's silly faces!!!
Pregnancy update: I'm 16 weeks this week. I think I'm over most of my sickness, THANK GOODNESS!!!! I still get a little sick if I don't eat on time, but it's nothing compared to what I was feeling those first 15 weeks. I still get frequent headaches, though, and I really hope those go away, too. We scheduled our ultra-sound, and on June 27th, we'll find out if it's a boy or a girl! Woo Hoo!






2 comments:
Logan always did make the silliest faces.
I hope someone tells you how to do that update thing with your blog, because I would like to know also.
I can't wait to find out if you have a little baby boy, or a little baby girl!!
That baby whale IS adorable!! I love just watching stuff like that.
To get the last updated time go to Design, Layout, then click to edit your blog list. There's a check box you click on that says "Date of Last Update." That should do it!
Post a Comment