Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What are little boys made of?

What are little boys made of?
What are little boys made of?
Snips and snails
And puppy-dogs' tails,
That's what little boys are made of.

Jackson is ALL boy!  He loves going outside and collecting leaves and rocks and sticks and snail shells.  He doesn't like touching the "slimy" snails, but he has no problem with just the shells.
We go on a lot of walks, and he always collects lots of "treasures".  We make him leave most of them outside, but he can usually bring in one or two rocks or leaves for his collection.



He randomly found this pink massager at the park the other day and INSISTED on keeping it.  I wiped it down good and let him keep it, although, he doesn't even really play with it (it doesn't work...he just likes playing with it).  I think it will go in the garbage soon.  He'll never even miss it.  

We were waiting for our car to get fixed the other day (new tire issues), and these were his finds.  He finds stuff everywhere!  Stuff nobody else would even notice.  He's got an eye for it!  

I love my boy!!!!

2 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

I love your boy too! He is so obedient and sweet.

Donna "Nina" Dively said...
This comment has been removed by the author.