These two pictures are a little dark, but I love them. We were walking into Walmart the other day, and Jackson was walking beside Jeff. They looked so cute, and I had to get a picture...both in sunglasses looking all cool. The second one is my favorite because you can tell Jackson loves his Daddin' and wants to be just like him!
We went to the Temple on Tuesday, and this time, it was my turn to go inside. Jeff and Jackson played at the park down the street and enjoyed some time together.
Afterwards, we ate lunch while sitting on temple grounds and then headed to La Jolla Shores. Despite putting on sunscreen, my neck got FRIED! It must have happened while eating lunch at the temple, and it's my own fault because I didn't put on sunscreen until we got to La Jolla. Dumb mistake!
I shaved Jackson's head again, but this time, I did it a little shorter than usual. It's probably a little too short, but I still think it looks cute!
He loves his haircut that is "just like Daddin's"!
His big boy bed finally came!!! They forgot to load the box spring onto the truck, though, so we had to wait a few hours until that was delivered. In the meantime, Jackson was loving the fact that he could play with the bed frame. He had so much fun with it!
He doesn't like blankets, so for now, we're only putting on the fitted sheet. This is his first time with a pillow, too, but I don't know how much he'll use it. He looks so little in this huge bed! But, it's something he can grow into and use for the rest of his life...or until he moves out. Ha!
He cried a lot when we put him in it, and cried himself to sleep. But, that night, he went down just fine. I had to peak in once to tell him to stop kicking the wall (I'm sure our neighbors loved that), but other than that, he was fine. I think I've even trained him to not get out of the bed unless I help him. (I want him to stay in bed so he actually naps during the day and so he doesn't come get me too early in the morning.) Fingers crossed. He likes to take books to bed, so if he wakes up and needs something to do before I get him in the mornings, he can read his books.
My little boy just keeps getting bigger and bigger!!!









2 comments:
He looks so tiny in that big boy bed. He has the greatest imagination.
I love the second picture of him looking at his Daddin too!
Post a Comment