Saturday, May 3, 2014

Update continued...

We ventured out to Sea World with Daddin' a few days ago.  Jackson was so happy to see the dolphins.  Every time they jumped out of the water, he got a huge smile on his face.

As always, a visit with Elmo.  He never gets sick of seeing him, and I will never get sick of taking pictures of him with Elmo.

They weren't busy, so we got a picture, too.

Jackson played a game where he picked ducks out of the water.  This green duck was his prize.  He loves it!


This week has been HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!!  We headed to the beach one day.  We were actually in our swimming suits this time and not all bundled up!


I think it's been in the high 80's and low 90's.  WAY too hot for me!!!!  I think we'll go to the pool today to stay cool!  I'll try to stay more updated with the blog, so watch for posts.

1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Are you taking these pictures with your cell phone? They are really crisp and clear. Great pictures!!