On a more exciting note, I have some pictures to update everyone on our lives the past week or so.
The first two are from a couple of weeks ago, but I forgot to post them. Jackson insisted on taking off his hat and showing Elmo. (We still have to see him every visit to Sea World!)
We have never met Abby before, so Jackson was a little hesitant to see her. He was ok giving her a high five, but that was about it. I thought she was adorable!
I felt descent enough one day to venture out to the Zoo with Jackson. He insisted on pictures with all of the animal statues.
Most of our day was spent finding leaves on the ground. At one point, we must have had about 30 leaves until I insisted we put some of them down. People kept commenting on our collection. Jackson would say, "This one is HUGE!" or "This is a little one."
This one really was HUGE!!!! I let him bring this one home and keep it for a few days.
We spent some time relaxing by the pond watching the fish and ducks.
And, we ended our day with the goats.
My birthday was last Saturday, but Jeff had to work. I woke up to sticky notes all over the bathroom wall/mirror as well as all over the kitchen! I should have taken a picture of all of them, but didn't really think of it at the time. I think Jeff said there were 53 notes!!! Each one said something he loved about me. This one was probably my favorite and made me laugh out loud!
Jackson and I had a relaxing day on my birthday. We had some errands to run, and since we had no food at home (hence, the errands), we stopped at Subway for lunch. Jackson likes to eat his sub in pieces. He'll eat bites of the meat and cheese, then move on to the veggies (tomatoes, olives, green peppers, and cucumbers), and then, he finally eats the bread.
He was actually trying to smile in this picture!
I told Jeff that a Dairy Queen cake sounded good for my birthday. He had never had one!!! I couldn't believe it, and it made me want one even more. The DQ by us didn't have a log or an 8" cake, though, so I had to end up getting the 10" cake. It was huge!!!! We still have plenty left over! That night, the cake didn't even sound good, but I made myself eat a piece because it was my birthday.
Jackson tries to be a big boy more and more each day. He likes to eat his breakfast on the "big chairs" a lot of days.
The last picture is of the rocks we collected on a walk around our complex last Sunday. He calls them trolls like on the movie Frozen. Sometimes, he names them Monsters, Inc. characters, too. It's adorable!
Another post to come soon.....





1 comment:
Did Jeff like the cake? The picture of Jackson looking at the fish is so adorable. That little guy sure likes to collect things. The note was hysterical. You are like your momma, I freeze at the beach, unless it is really hot.
Post a Comment