We had a bunch of hot days last week. We took advantage of the pool to help cool down. It's supposed to be hot again in the next few days, and I am NOT looking forward to it. Heat, for me, just means headaches and being more tired than usual.
One day, after going somewhere, Jackson fell asleep in the car. He woke up pouting a little, but fell right back asleep. This was his face when he fell asleep. Can you see the little pout?
We went to Sea World. Jackson got a Shamu bubble blower. He loved it!
He loved playing in the grass, chasing the bubbles. Only problem with the bubble blower now is we finished all the bubbles that came with it, and the bubbles we filled it with don't work. We tried diluting it (per the recommendation of the guy at Sea World) and even using dish soap....nothing works. Any ideas???
It was a bit chilly that day, and I forgot my jacket. I improvised with this blanket I had in the car. Stylish, I know. :)
We rarely get pictures together. We decided to try taking pictures separately and have Jeff try to photoshop us together. Not sure it's going to work, so here are the pictures for now. Good thing I kept the blanket on for the picture, huh?
Elmo!!!
The next day, Jackson and I went on a walk as soon as we woke up (hence, his pj bottoms). Jackson makes the funniest faces. Check out the next pictures of him with his Shamu. He wasn't mad or frustrated or anything. He was just blowing bubbles, happy as can be.
Today, Jackson and I ventured out to the zoo. We saw these adorable baby ducks. Mom, it made me think of you. :)
Snack time!
More statue pictures like our last visit.
These are out of order, but oh well. On Sunday, we took a walk after church. Jackson wanted to share the rock, so we both had to hold it.
Trying to blow the dandelion fuzz.
Pregnancy update: I'm about 12 1/2 weeks along. I'm still feeling pretty sick some days. I get headaches almost every day, too. As long as I eat frequently and get lots of sleep, I feel pretty good, though. Otherwise, no bueno! I'm definitely starting to show. With Jackson, I barely looked pregnant at 20 weeks. I'm definitely as big now as I was then, if not bigger. :( I just feel fat...gotta love this stage!









1 comment:
I love how Jackson is smiling at his daddy in the pool. He looks very comfortable with Elmo now. They faces with the bubble machine are so funny and cute!
Post a Comment