Nothing has been happening here, but I figured I'd at least blog to let everyone know that. :)
We found a house we really liked, but when we put in an offer, we were told that someone put in a CASH offer. Yeah, we can't compete with that! We put an offer in on another house, but they aren't getting back to us. Jeff's sister has contacted them numerous times regarding our offer, but they won't get back to her. We've pretty much given up on that one. So, we're still looking. If we can't find something in the next month or so, we'll probably just rent a house. We need a bigger place, and we can rent a house for what we are paying for our little apartment.
I'm feeling super pregnant, and I'm only 22 weeks. I can only imagine how I'm going to feel towards the end. I haven't taken any pregnancy pictures because I just feel fat. I don't know if I'll take any. We shall see...
Jackson is still loving stickers and sticking them all over his body.
Jeff was eating a Helados Mexican Popsicle (so yummy!) the other day, and Jackson wanted some. We don't let him eat stuff like this, so it sure is a treat when he gets to try something. After every lick, he said, "Mmmmmm....soooo yummy!!!!" It was cracking us up!
We still take lots of walks and collect lots of rocks along the way. Maybe Jackson will be a geologist when he gets older.
We spent a day (well, more like a couple of hours) at the beach. I relaxed on the blanket while Jeff and Jackson played in the sand. I love watching them play together!




3 comments:
We've been looking for a house in another state - I had no idea it would be so stressful! I totally know what you're going through. We have been through so many houses and there is always something that makes it not work out. Hope you guys find a good place soon! Jackson is growing cuter and cuter! He's lucky to have you for a mom. Good luck with everything!
In the first beach picture, Jeff looks just like Jackson!! :) I love how you blog the simple things. it makes me feel like I am part of your little families life. Thank you for that.
That is so funny about the popsicle.
Post a Comment