Jackson and I ventured out to Sea World today. On the way there, I noticed the overcast skies and a few drops of rain. I checked the weather, and sure enough, we had a 30-40% chance of rain. I decided to risk it anyways because we rarely get rain here, and I wanted to get out of the house. I'm glad we went because it was a cool, semi-breezy day, and it didn't rain. Perfect for Sea World!
Our first stop was saying "hi" to Shamu. As always, Jackson looked everywhere but the camera!
We watched the whales for a while, although they didn't do much swimming around.
The polar bears have been gone for a few months. They were in Pittsburgh, PA for breeding purposes. I have no idea why they had to ship them clear across the US, but whatever. They are back now, and it was so fun watching them. Jackson was loving it!
Here we are waiting in line to see Elmo. I look OLD and tired! Don't mind the wrinkles!!!
Jackson is always timid around the splash pad zones. One day, I'll have to take a change of clothes for him and take off his shoes so he can really enjoy it and get soaked. Today, he said he was "washing his hands" in the water.
Another picture of the two of us.
We watched a cute little show the Sesame Street characters put on. I'm still waiting to see Big Bird. I hope he comes out one of these days!
Jackson loves this little play area, and he was loving this triangular shaped "block" today!
Meeting Bert and Ernie after playing. Again, there was no looking at the camera.
We had a fun day, but I was so tired afterwards. Of course, Jackson slept in the car and wouldn't stay asleep once we got home. So, no nap for me today. That's probably why I'm looking so tired and old these days....lack of sleep! I definitely don't get much of it these days.









1 comment:
SO they had to send them to Pittsburgh.....LOL!!
You don't look tired and old.
That is so cool to live close enough to just go to Sea World for a few hours. The characters probably know Jackson by name. ha ha ha
Post a Comment