Sunday, July 20, 2014

Random Pictures...

Jackson loves finding rocks, as I've mentioned a million times.  He calls this one his "triangle rock".  He insisted on a picture.

He was drawing/coloring the other day, and when I looked down, this is what I saw.  
Looks just like Pacman to me!

When I exercise in the mornings, Jackson always plays in the blankets.  
This is how he looked the other morning.  


We had another fun day of painting.  This time, we used our fingers and hands.  
It's fun to get messy sometimes!





We went to the zoo the other day, and Jackson wanted to wear his sunglasses and hat.  He normally doesn't keep his sunglasses on for very long, and he never wears them with his hat.  I thought it looked adorable and had to take a picture!


We went to the mall the other day (I say this phrase a lot..."the other day".  Oh well...) to get some new shoes for Jackson.  We were there longer than planned and needed some lunch.  So, off to Subway we went.  Jackson eats his meal at Subway the same way every time...a few apple slices first before he works on his sandwich.  He'll then eat the insides of his sandwich before he even thinks of eating the bread.  He gets turkey, cheese, cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers, olives, and pickles.  He's been taking the cheese off and not eating it at all, though, for some reason.  He'll take a few sips of milk every now and then while eating, but he mostly saves it for the end.  
This is how he eats it every single time.  


He got this bag with his Subway meal and wanted to wear it on our walk that night after dinner.  



His new shoes.  He loves them and had to show Elmo yesterday at Sea World.

Just a cute picture Jeff took of him one morning.

We're going to look at two (maybe three) houses tomorrow.  Fingers crossed!!!!!

2 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

This is ONE CUTE LITTLE BOY!!!

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

You were so smart not giving him sweets. He eats healthier than any kids I know!!