Thursday, July 24, 2014

He makes us laugh...

When Jackson isn't telling us "NO!" or throwing a little tantrum, he is quite a cute kid!  He has such a great personality, and he loves to laugh...and make us laugh!  

Last time we went to the zoo, I was trying to find a hat.  I'm dying to get one, but can't quite find one that I think looks good.  I don't think hats are really my look.  :(  Anyways, Jackson had fun trying them on with me...






I was sewing a pair of Jeff's pants one day, and Jackson wanted to play with some of the spools of thread.  I gave him three.  He carried them around and played with them for days.  This morning, I was fixing something, and he asked for more.  I gave him three more, and a few minutes later, this is how he came into the room...


While I was getting ready today, Jackson was walking around with this canvas bin on his head.  He did a pretty good job navigating and only hit the wall a couple of times.  I even noticed him trying to drink some water while keeping this on his head...he wasn't very successful and ending up taking it off to get a drink.

We went to the playground tonight, and I let Jackson play for an hour.  He doesn't always like going, so when he said he wanted to go, I was all about letting him run around...especially because he's been a bit sick this week...He was loving life and having a ton of fun! 

The first two pictures are right after he rolled his rock down the slide.  That's what he did most of the time we were out there.  He was amused by it!


He really wanted me to go down the slide with him.  I gave in and went a couple of times.  It was fun, and he loved it.  




1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Love these pictures! Jackson is one happy little boy!