Friday, May 11, 2012

Catching Up.....

We had a great time visiting my family in Pennsylvania!  All six kids were together again for the first time since 2006!!!  Here we are with Mom and Dad...


I love my siblings and wish we lived closer!


Here's the family with part of the extended family...


I was able to see some really great friends.  Here's my BFF/sister, Jamie.  We've been friends for 28+ years!  I love this girl!


My sister took some awesome pictures of Jeff and me.  We don't have many pictures of us together because we are always taking them of each other.  We need to get more pictures like this taken!  Thanks, Weedle!



Highlights of our trip:

-My sister, Weedle, surprising us by flying in from Utah for my baby shower!  What a surprise!

-The awesome baby shower my mom had for us!  So many people came, and we got some pretty awesome stuff!  We felt so loved!  We can't wait for Jackson to use everything he got!

-Seeing the Amish again and getting some of their yummy chocolate!  We brought some back to California and allow ourselves one piece a day so it lasts!

-Getting a tour (courtesy of my mom!) of the beautiful land surround my hometown.  I sure do miss the rolling hills, green trees, and open land!

-ALL THE DELICIOUS FOOD!!!!!!!  Enough said about that!

-Spending my 30th birthday with my family!  I love my family and extended family, and I love how often they all get together.  I just wish we lived closer so we could be a part of it every time!

-Walking to the local Dairy Bar to get ice cream and taking some pretty cool pictures along the way.  We also drove to a local covered bring and took some pictures.  It was so beautiful there!  Here are a few of our favorites...

 




This is just Jeff being goofy!



I hope we don't have to wait 2 1/2 years before our next visit!  Thanks for letting us come, Mom and Dad!  We love you!!!!!!!!!

No comments: