Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Movie Reviews...

We saw The Avengers a couple of weeks ago, but I never got around to blogging about it.  We loved it!  If you haven't seen it, GO!  Some parts in the beginning were a tad bit slow, but overall, it's a great movie.  The whole theater laughed out loud a few times.  I give it 4 - 4 1/2 stars!



After seeing The Avengers, Jeff and I wanted to watch Captain America because we had never seen it.  Well, it was pretty average.  I actually fell asleep watching it, so that goes to show you how into it I really was.  I give it 2 - 2 1/2 stars.


We also recently watched We Bought A Zoo.  We thought the movie was really good.  Matt Damon did a great job, and the whole storyline was interesting (it's based on a true story).  I give it 3 1/2 stars.


No comments: