Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's the little things in life...

Jeff and I were driving the other day when all of the sudden I exclaimed, "WHOA!!!!  They are putting a Wal-Mart in there?!?!?!  AWESOME!!!!!"  I kind of freaked Jeff out at first because he didn't know what was wrong.  We started laughing because I got so excited over a Wal-Mart.

Don't get me wrong, I love Target. But Wal-Mart has such a bigger selection, and almost always at a cheaper price. I swear, anything you need can be found at Wal-Mart! So, I welcome the new addition to the nearby city!

It's the little things in life that make me happy!!!


2 comments:

Andrew and Emily said...

I got sooo excited about that too!! sadly I don't think it will be opened before we move to Oceanside. :( BUT there is one close by our new place too!! wahoo! I swear the parents choice diapers from wal mart are the BEST! and by far the cheapest. Try them out once your jack jack grows up a bit :)

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

I love Walmart too. Some people really hate it but I have never had a problem and always find what i am looking for and then some.