During bath time, Jackson ALWAYS sits like this! I think he gets comfort out of fitting perfectly this way, knowing he won't move around. I had to snap a picture so I could always remember it. That's what technology and blogs are for, right?
On one of our last visits to the zoo, Jackson was at the hippo exhibit. Jeff was keeping and eye on him. I noticed Jeff taking a lot of pictures, but didn't really think too much of it. Then, when we were ready to leave, I asked Jeff about the picture taking. He said Jackson had his lips on the glass. Um, GROSS!!!! As a mother, I would have told him to stop right away. Hello, germs! As a father, Jeff got out the camera to capture the moment and let him keep doing it. Ha!
Being pregnant can be so weird when it comes to food. I like eggs normally, but when I'm pregnant, I LOVE eggs. This time around, I'm all about fruit and veggies, too. With Jackson, fruits and veggies grossed me out my first trimester (which is sad because they are my favorite foods!). The perfect breakfast, lunch, or dinner...bell peppers mixed with salsa, eggs, and cheese!
I usually don't care too much for leftovers either, especially leftover meat. Well, now, I really like them. Bring on the leftovers! Here, I'm eating leftover stroganoff. It was delicious!
Some foods just sound better than others, especially at this point when I'm feeling a little blah. The other day, Jackson and I were out running errands. I didn't pack enough snacks and desperately needed food. All I could think about was Subway. I stopped. I felt bad because Jeff and I NEVER eat out without each other, but this was necessary. He didn't care either, just in case you were wondering. :)



2 comments:
He is a doll! Yummy breakfast. It looks like something I could enjoy eating. ;)
Love the chubby face, the last one. it is so weird how pregnancy makes you crave certain things. Just a warning.....Stay away from the frozen snicker bars! ;)
Post a Comment