While nothing terribly exciting has happened the past few days, I have a few pictures to document what we've been up to.
One day, Jackson and I played with beans for almost 2 1/2 hours (that wasn't all during one sitting, though). He was in bean heaven! His new favorite thing to do is lay like this on the beans. Silly boy!
Jackson and I went to Sea World alone while Jeff was working. I love the pictures with Elmo! He was all about him this time around!
We also went to Sea World when Jeff had off of work.
We got a picture with Shamu!
Jackson was excited to see Cookie Monster!!!
He must have really like him because look how he's relaxing on him. Ha!
We've had some rain the past few days and haven't been outside quite as much, but we've still had fun and enjoyed our time together!








No comments:
Post a Comment