Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter

I've been feeling pretty crappy these past few weeks.  I'm SUPER tired ALL THE TIME!  And, I feel like I'm always eating.  Always!  I get sick if I don't eat.  Food sounds gross most of the time, though. So, I have to make myself eat.  Then, when I do eat, I feel sick.  So, I can't win.  Hopefully, this passes soon!

On a better note, we had a great Easter!  We spent Saturday celebrating with Jeff's family.  After eating, we had a fun egg hunt.  Jackson loved it!




 Then, we took some fun pictures by the fence. 




Jackson loved playing in the yard.  I wish we had a yard for him to run around in!  



Sunday, the Easter Bunny brought Jackson a tent and a few other random things.  He loved them!  Then, we had a great day at church.  Jackson found a fun hat in nursery to wear.  For Easter dinner we had BLTs and baked fries.  Not your typical Easter dinner, but oh well.  It's what sounded good to this 10 week pregnant lady!  I hope you all had a great Easter!!!

 






1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

We need to have an Easter egg hunt at Mom Mom's next time you come home. Jackson would love running around in her yard.