Jackson is developing quite the imagination. We were at Subway after my doctor's appointment the other day, and Jackson was eating green peppers. He held one up and said "dinosaur"! And, it really did look like a dinosaur. When he eats, he likes to pretend he's eating different things like Shamu, dolphins, and boats. Silly kid.
We play with beans almost every day. It's not always so fun for me, so I have to get creative when playing. The other day, I decided to separate the beans to keep myself entertained.
Jackson wanted to play with our Bananagrams game the other day. We made fun messages for some special people.
He loves playing with his pirate ship. He pretends the bad guys are coming and hides all the pirates. Then, when the bad guys go away, he takes out the pirates and continues playing. While playing, he says stuff like, "Come on, Captain!" It kills me every time!
He's pretty much obsessed with stickers! When I work out, he always gets the stickers from the closet and plays with them. They kept him entertained for almost an hour during General Conference last weekend!!! Jeff taught him to put them on his nose and try to blow them off.
Nina got him a new pair of shoes that he calls his "Captain America shoes" even though he only knows Captain America from a picture he saw. When I asked Jackson to smile for a picture for Nina, this is what I got. We're trying to teach him to smile nicely, but it's definitely a work in progress!!!







1 comment:
This little guy has the biggest personality! I love it!!
Post a Comment