Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Insert Clever Title Here...

Here are pictures capturing our last few days.

Another trip to Sea World with Mama.  We ALWAYS have to see Shamu!

Eating our lunch on a bench by the sea stars.

Going to see Elmo.  Jackson was SO excited Ernie was there, too!

Look how happy he is!


We spent some time outside picking "balls"...AKA berries from the trees.  Every time we go outside, Jackson has to pick some to hold in his hand.

Jackson and Daddin' went outside and played on the playground.  Daddin' sure is a lot more fun than Mama!  I love these pictures!!!  When I asked Jeff how he got Jackson to smile, he said that he was actually tickling Jackson.  I guess that's the trick!



We went to the beach and had to get all bundled up AGAIN...no surprise there!  


Jeff was having a lot of fun!
  
This is how I spent my time...wrapped in blankets.  I have been FREEZING with this pregnancy!  I had on wind pants, a zip up hoodie, and I was wrapped in 2 blankets!  I'm sure people thought I was crazy!

More fun with Daddin' outside!  I can't get enough of these pictures!

Jackson and I went to feed the ducks this afternoon.  Some of the ducks were really aggressive and kept trying to take the bread from Jackson.  I had to kick a few away from him.  Gently kicks...don't worry.

Jackson decided he needed a sample of the bread, too.  

We're looking forward to the rest of the week and especially for Easter!  We have NEVER mentioned the Easter Bunny to Jackson, but he keeps saying the Easter Bunny is coming soon.  They must talk about it in Nursery or something because I have no idea how else he would know about it.  He knows about Easter baskets and presents and everything.  Good thing we got him a little something.  :)

2 comments:

Bud & Kim said...

I've never mentioned the Easter Bunny to my girls either and I've never done easter baskets or colored eggs. Partly because I just never got around to it and partly I just didn't think it was necessary since they were so little. Last Saturday Bud took the girls to the Easter egg hunt the ward had and Abby kept saying, "Mommy we went trick or treating for eggs!". Haha! I thought it was so funny. I love all your little adventures with Jackson. ;-)

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Jackson knowing about the Easter Bunny and Easter Baskets just proves how observant he is. Nothing gets by that tiny brain. Love the pictures! He sure does love those characters.