This picture has nothing to do with the rest of the post, but I made yummy quinoa stuffed peppers the other day. I'll have to share the recipe (along with a few other yummy recipes I have) since a friend asked for some of my recipes. Watch for them soon!
I guess this picture has nothing to do with the rest of the post either, but Jackson looks so cute here. He randomly find little balls by the playground at our complex, and he always gets really excited when he finds them. He had just found one before I snapped this picture.
Ok, so the purpose of this post...we had a fun anniversary on Friday. We headed to Point Loma to check out the tide pools and walk along the cliffs there. It was BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Afterwards, we went to the monument at Point Loma. Check out this clear view of the city. I know it's far away, but it was such a clear day.
Here's the statue located at Point Loma. I guess a man with the last name of Cabrillo was the first one to land on the west coast (or something like that). I'm not very good with history. So, if you are dying to know, Google it.
After Point Loma, we headed to Ikea. Jackson had fun playing. We thought he looked adorable at this little desk, and we couldn't resist getting it for him. We got the blue version for his room. He loves it. We considered it an anniversary gift to each other.
We had our celebration dinner at Fred's Mexican Cafe in Old Town. It was delish!
I love Jackson's face in this picture! Hee Hee...
Afterwards, we ate Cold Stone and watched Catching Fire while Jackson was in bed for the night. It was a great day celebrating together!!!






1 comment:
I LOVE IKEA!!
The pictures are beautiful!
LOVE the pictures of you kissing!
I like Old Town's Fred's better than the one in downtown San Diego.
Cute Desk!
Fun Anniversary!!!
happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment