Saturday, March 15, 2014

Day 3

We were given Sea World passes, so that's how we spent Day 3!  We had a blast!  Thank you so much for the passes!!!!!!  We saw some beautiful flowers!  I love this picture Jeff took.

We met Elmo!  Jackson was super excited!

His face right when he spotted Elmo coming out.


 We touched some Sea Stars.



We saw and touched the dolphins.  The dolphins are probably my favorite sea animal!


They came right over to Jeff and Jackson!


 Jackson liked the wall made of ice.

Looking for the walrus.


Checking out the penguins.



Turtle Time!



 We ended our day with Shamu!  We had a great time!!!


After Sea World, we had some friends over for dinner and games.  It was a great end to a great day!

1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Those flowers are beautiful. FUN SEA WORLD!!! I forgot there was a Sea World in San Diego. We probably would have gone there if I would have remembered. Love your pink skinny jeans.