Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day 1

I forgot to post this in my last post.  Jackson is getting into a phase where he doesn't want to get dressed.  We usually make him wear the clothes anyways.  (He's fine once they are actually on.)  Crazy kid!  The day of this picture, he didn't want to get dressed quite yet, so Jeff let him run around in his diaper.  He must have decided reading books half naked was pretty comfortable because that's what he did for a while!

Our day 1 adventures consisted of the zoo.  We had so much fun!  The hippos were extremely active and kept swimming back and forth and coming out of the water.  Jackson was fascinated.  We stayed and watched them for probably 20 minutes or so!






The tiger was actually close enough to see...a very rare occurrence when we go!


This peacock was walking around, uncaged.  It was beautiful!

We snapped some pictures by the bear statue.
 

 We saw some colorful birds.

 Jackson was happy with our day.  


1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Next time I come out, I want to go to the zoo. :)