The last day of our staycation had finally arrived! We had so much fun every day, and it was hard to believe this was our last day. We decided to spend it at Sea World! Yep, we went to Sea World 3 times during our time off together.
Jackson was a little reluctant to see Elmo and Cookie Monster. He was super excited at first, but then, when it came time to actually see them, he was being weird and kind of fussy. So, I had to get in the picture with him. That's ok, though, because back in the day, I was OBSESSED with Sesame Street!
The Sky Tower is one of my favorite things at Sea World. I love going up super high and seeing land all around for miles and miles. It's such a great view up there!
Jackson was being silly later that night, as always, and modeling a new outfit from Nina.
What a fast 9 days we had!!! Every day was a blast! We need more staycations like this with Daddin!




2 comments:
You were Sesame Street obsessed when you wee little. We even took you to Sesame Place in Philadelphia. Your room was all decked out in Sesame Street. LOL I will pass the info along to Dylan, aka Biff. I think he would love that kind of job. As always, Sea World looks fun!
That outfit looks so cute on him. Not bad for $3.16.
Post a Comment