


So, I'm sure everyone heard about the earthquake yesterday. We felt it where I live. I didn't go to work, and I was sitting on my bed using the computer. All of the sudden, my bed shakes. I was like, "Who's shaking my bed?" It kind of creeped me out. Then, I just thought, "Oh well."
Well, my roommate texted me a little later asking if I felt the earthquake. Ahhhhh....so that's what the shaking bed was! I thought there was a ghost in the apt or something! lol.....My roommate, Staci, was in her car when it happened. She said her car shook, and she thought someone hit or bumped into her.
That was my first experience with an earthquake, and I guess they are pretty common. No good. :-( As long as they aren't too bad and don't cause too much damage, I think I can handle it ok.
My roommates and I are still having a blast. We have the greatest friends! My one friend knew I was having financial problems, so he filled up my car one night without me knowing it. How sweet is that? Logan came into town this weekend, and it was really good to see him. He's probably going to stay in Utah for fall semester.
Speaking of Utah...I want to go and visit. I want to see Weedle and the kids and my friends from school. I might wait until school starts back up, though, so all of my friends will be back in Provo. Weedle said she cleaned out her closet, too. YAY! I love hand-me-downs.
I've joined L.A. Fitness, and I love it! I don't have the money, but everyone knows how important working out is to me! I love going and running and lifting weights. This morning, I ran 6 miles. FELT GREAT! My roommates and I tried swimming the other night. We went about .36 miles. It was SO hard!!! Props to those who are awesome swimmers!
I'm still thinking about my master's degree. I'm leaning more towards it every day. I'd have to take out a huge loan, but it will be worth it in the end. Now, if I can only find a rich man to pay for it, then I'd be set! hahahahaha.....RIGHT!
I'm watching Logan's niece after work tonight for about 2 hours. She makes me miss my nieces and nephews SO, SO, SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!
Life is still good. I've had a lot on my mind lately and some people aren't seeing eye-to-eye with me on some things, but it's ok. I know what is best for me in some areas. And, everything is an opportunity to learn and grow. I hope these people can realize this. :-)
Pictures: Kevin and Sheena dressed up in 70's attire for a night of dancing, Katie and Sheena getting ready to hang out with a ton of friends at Oceanside Pier, Staci, Kristi, Katie, Megan, and Sheena at a party...it was lame but taking pictures was fun. :-)



1 comment:
I can't believe you have only been in California for like two months and you have had an earthquake. I am glad it wasn't too bad. I love the pictures. California must agree with you. You look fantastic!
Post a Comment