




I don't really have a lot to say, but I wanted to post some pictures of things that have been going on the past few weeks. We went to the fair in Del Mar, CA, and Staci and I dared Katie to dress "white trash". Katie is a super fun girl, so she was all about it! Nothing like a sleeveless jean vest and leggings to do the trick.
The two pictures of me in the hat are from the BBQ we went to at our friend, Tyler's, house on the 4th of July. We had a great time. there. We went off roading to get to the fireworks spot....it was top secret....and then afterwards, Staci and I ran through the sprinklers.
The last two are of Staci and me in Kevin's stepdad's Chevy Blazer. We went cruisin' down the 101. It was SO fun. Loud music, wind in our hair, cute girls, cute boys.....couldn't have been any better.
I'm still thinking of grad school. The only thing holding me back is the fact that it's a 2 year commitment. Am I dedicated to staying in Cali for 2 years? I'd like to say "yes" because I am having so much fun, but you know me. We'll see what happens.
Oh, yeah...the reason I had to make my blog private is because some creepy guy was stalking me. He found my blog and then found me on facebook. He sent me a message on facebook commenting on my blog. It freaked me out. So, to be safe, I wanted to make it private.
That's about all for now. Sara Snyder Lawrence (She got married!) called me tonight. I haven't talked to her in forever, and it was SO good catching up. She sounds really happy!!! My friend, Logan, is coming home for the weekend to visit. He's at BYU this summer. Should be fun. I'm excited to see him. Staci is out of town all week, and we miss her. But, Katie and I are having a blast with our friends It will be good to have Staci back, though, and reunite the 3 Musketeers!!!



3 comments:
Loved the new pictures. FUN!!
Sounds fun. Uh why does she even own a sleeveless jean shirt??! Scary! HAHA
Sheena, have you considered doing a masters program online?? That's what I'm doing. I'm still freaked out about it - I'm getting nervous typing about it! Maybe look into that and see what you think. That way if you decide to move, it won't be a big deal where you are at. Just a thought!! Oh, and invite Steve to see your blog. His email is bigmonkeyaz@yahoo.com
Post a Comment