Yesterday was Alia’s 1st birthday! I can’t believe it! I remember when she was born! Mom, Logan, and Dylan all came out, and we had a blast! I remember hiking the Y with them, and mom about died. I was acting as her personal trainer, giving her encouragement along the way. Haha…..Alia is such a cutie! I was lucky enough to spend the first 10 months watching her grow. I’m glad Weedle has a little girl to balance out all the boys in the family!
Yesterday was also Adri and Mike’s anniversary! Happy Anniversary to them! Adri said they had an exciting night of watching “So You Think You Can Dance!” I guess that’s what happens after 14 years of marriage? I don’t know. I remember the day they got married. I babysat Dylan at the DC Temple while they were in there FOREVER!! The reception was a blast, and I remember dancing with Weedle and Josh Claycomb to Reba McIntyre’s “Why Haven’t I Heard From You”. I also remember the wedding party dance. I had to dance with TJ Shultz. I was only 12 and so nervous because I had never really danced with a boy before. Haha…..
Last week, my roommates and I went to the fair. Some guy thought I was under the age of 18!!! Now, I get early 20’s ALL the time, but not even 18 yet? Crazy! I appreciate it, don’t get me wrong. And, I will especially love it the older I get.
My roommates and I have been on an Indiana Jones kick this week. Maybe it was because we rode the ride at Disney? Who knows, but we’ve watched all three of them. We’ve also made some new friends. Kevin, Sean, Dave, and Owen. We call Kevin “kcrack” for reasons only we know about, and we call Dave “Guatemala Dave” because his mom is from Guatemala. Even though we tell them all the time that we hate boys, they still want to be our friends. That shows true friendship, don’t you think?
Crazy story about Kevin…We were actually in the same complex and ward in Provo, but we weren’t friends. I think we talked a total of like 2 minutes the whole time I lived there. Now, we are all such good friends. He missed out on my awesomeness all this time. J/K!
Tonight, we are all going to the Oceanside Pier. I’ve never been, but anything involving the ocean at night is A-OK by me.
Oh, so I’m still having problems breathing, so I contacted my Ear, Nose, & Throat doctor in Utah. After hearing my symptoms, he suggested I see and ENT here in Cali. Oh joy….more medical bills! They are never ending!
I’ve also decided that I want to get my master’s degree. I think I would love to be a psychologist and help people with problems like depression, eating disorders, etc. I would be a counselor for mental health. I love listening to people, and I’m pretty good at it, if I do say so myself. Now, I just have to find the money to be able to afford school. That’s a HUGE problem!!! If you know of anyone with some extra money lying around, please send them my way!!!!
So, I guess that’s pretty much life since my last blog. I have my ups and downs, and sometimes it seems like there are more downs, but I know things work out for a reason. I just have to stay positive. My roommates and I are calling ourselves "Positive Priscilla". Until next time....
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
How could I forget the hike to the "Y". You are not kidding, I did almost die!!! That was the hardest thing physically that I have ever done!!!!! I am so glad I did it though.
Yes after 14 years of marriage that is how you spend your nights. That is my fav. show for now.
You are right, Alia is a CUTIE..... my little munchichi....
I don't get enough credit for my wiseness! I recall suggesting getting your Master's before you left....HMMMMM. That is great! Where are you thinking of going? And yes, Alia is Adri's munchichi. I am glad you have new cool guys to hang out with. That is funny that you have told them that you are done with guys and they still want to hang out.
Hey, good for you about your Master's! Want to join me?? I'm going to Grand Canyon Univ. for mine. It's all online which will work well for me. I'll start in September. I'm scared and nervous about it! Glad to hear you are loving California - I love reading your posts!! (Oh, and thanks for the comments about my hair. I love it short!) :-)
Thanks for inviting me to your blog. Sorry to hear things are going a bit on the rough side from time-to-time. You know I love ya and just remember, even when life gets you down, you will always be a VIP in the Mickey Mouse Club :-)
Post a Comment