


These are just a few things that I love. I love a guy in a nice pair of fitted jeans. Not too tight but not too loose. I LOVE Gier and Aqua di Gio cologne. I love when a guy smells nice! Yum! :-)
I love a guy in a nice pair of flip flops (but only if he has nice feet!) and some to-the-knee or below shorts or a nicely fitted pair of jeans. And, I'm not talking those plastic flip flops. I'm talking leather ones that look manly. Nothing girly!!!
I love modesty! Modest is hottest. It's SO true! I love Downeast's cap sleeve undershirts. Shade has the same thing. They are amazing. They make shirts modest that wouldn't be otherwise. They hide cleavage, bare arms, and whatever else. They are amazing!!! I own about 10 of them!
I love lotion and chapstick, and I'll admit that I'm addicted to both. :-) I LOVE working out and eating healthy.
I love honest, genuine people...those that can and aren't afraid to be themselves.
I love the beach at night because it's so peaceful. I love nature and all the beauty the earth has to offer. It is such a wonderful place!
I love my family and my wonderful friends. I appreciate those who can take my sarcasm and my ups and downs and still love me anyways. I am grateful for those who are always honest with me because that's all I expect....even if I don't want to hear the truth. Communication is number one in all relationships.
So, although there may be things that drive me crazy, there are a zillion things that I love and that outweigh all those pet peeves.



No comments:
Post a Comment