So, I've pretty much decided that I HATE guys! Everyone knows that I've never had luck with boys, and I now have one more to add to that list. Boys lead me on, initiating everything in the relationship, and then they kick me to the curb. Give me the boot. Send me packing. And, all of this is out of the blue for no reason!!!
I'm tired of getting my feelings hurt. I'm tired of getting emotionally attached only to have my heart ripped out and trampled on. Men are jerks who treat nice girls like me like crap! They only care about themselves and don't care that they are playing games with our hearts. It's all a game to them. As long as they are in charge and winning, that's all they care about. Forget our feelings and wants. It's all about them!
They need to wake up and realize that we have feelings and emotions and deserve to be treated with respect. It's NOT a game! Stupid boys! I'm over them forever! I'm starting the planning for my Mormon nunnery, so let me know if you have any friends who are interested!
Thought for the day.....Boys are and forever will be LAME!!!!!!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Sheena, Sheena, Sheena, Men are not born with that emotional, caring gene that women have. We think, "That hurt my feelings. You shouldn't have said that." And they aren't even aware that they said anything. They don't even remember saying anything. They don't even remember what the heck you were talking about. The only man a women can count on to fill her emotionally is EDWARD. And so it goes.... I have learned along time ago....WHATEVER....
You're funny. I can understand the frustration though. There's a guy out there somewhere that you will think the complete opposite about! :)
Ouch! Sorry. Some advise if you want it or not...Maybe the next guy that shows interest just take it slow. Don't jump in and just be friends for a while...nothing more. No kissing, cuddling etc. because that is when your heart gets broken and I don't think that is some guys intentions. Some guys are totally clueless but when you do find that guy that knows and understand you will know it and he will show it. Sorry mom but I have to disagree about Edward. We all have our Edwards or Captain Elliot's in one way or form or another. Maybe not totally completely the way we would like them to be but in their own ways. They say the best relationships started out as being best friends. Ok. I am done. Sorry though that you got hurt again.
No offense, but that's easy for you to say, Weedle. I've decided I'm cursed and boys just don't like me. Whatever. I always learn to move on.
I think most dating problems comes down to honesty in what each person is after; whether it is to start a relationship and find out if you are compatible or whether you are having fun.
If both people are dating to see if the other person is someone they can fall in love with, when things don't work out, it still hurts, but both people can walk away without feelings of resentment or of being used.
The predominant problem coming from the men is that a lot are having fun and seeing how many girls they can kiss before looking for the right one. These guys will never admit to this fact and see nothing wrong with what they are doing.
The issue coming from women is the assumption that if things don't work out that, it was because the man was a dog and leading them on. Unfortunately, whether justified or not, this can build with each failed relationship, affecting the next, until there is no trust left.
Of course this is the extreme of both sides, the difficult part is every relationship has varying degrees of both problems. Either party can have an overwhelming feelings that things are not the right, but still go along for the ride; or we all have a tendency to believe that every inconsiderate action is malicious and intentional.
The only thing I can suggest is to try to keep yourself honest, and give others the benefit of the doubt when things don't work. At for your own peace of mind.
Post a Comment