Thursday, July 31, 2008

Things that make you go hmmmmmm....





OK, so I have a few pet peeves that many of you know about. These just happen to be all about guys. lol....The first picture is of those ugly Adidas sandles that guys wear. I don't think they are attractive what-so-ever! If you want to wear sandles, go for flip flops....much more attractive.



The next picture is of a man crossing his legs like a woman! Puh-lease!!! You are a man. Be a man! Don't cross your legs and look all feminine! No bueno!
The third picture brings us to the infamous side part. It's 2008! Do not part your hair. You can still look professional without a part. Get it styled. Come on!
Sandles with socks....enough said. Major fashion no no!!!
High socks with sneakers and shorts! Um, please don't. The only people who can get away with this are my moto-cross friends who are stunt drivers. For some reason, they look cool and it's probably because the socks aren't white! If you are going to wear shorts with sneakers, PLEASE wear no show socks! Please.
Ok, so now that I have that out of the way.....I will post things I love so I don't sound too evil, but I couldn't pass this post up! haha...

2 comments:

Sondra said...

This is amazing Sheena! I absolutely LOVE IT....I was laughing the entire time becase IT IS ALL SO TRUE! :D

Adam said...

I had no problem with your blog on how men are stupid, because I mostly agree, but your comments on the "side part" hurt me deeply. I didn't know what I thought was good fashion sense was so despised. Now I want a hair cut. :(