Wednesday, July 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Johnny and MaKayla!!!







I can't believe how big my nieces and nephews are getting. They are so stinkin' cute! Must be the amazing genes in the family. :-) Johnny will be 10 on the 3rd and MaKayla will be 13 on the 5th. I can't believe it. I love them tons and hope they have the best birthday ever! I wish I could share it with them.


I was in a commercial for work today. I think they are doing an infomercial or something. We didn't get a whole lot of details, but I'm excited to see the final product. I was standing at the door with my co-worker, Laura, and when Jay Robb (the owner) walked up, we opened the door and said "Good morning, Mr. Robb." They are dubbing over our voices with music or something so you won't be able to hear us, but oh well. Jay is always in the office, and he's a really personable guy, so it wasn't awkward making the commercial at all. I'll let you all know when and where it's going to play. :-)



I hate boys a little less today, but they still make me sad. I'm trying to stay positive about them, but it's hard. My friend, Thomas, helped cheer me up last night. We had calculus together back in 2006 and have been friends ever since. I'll post a picture in honor of him because he's an awesome friend! Our friend, Lindsay, is in the picture, too. She's serving a mission in Taiwan right now. I miss them tons!


I can't believe the 4th of July is already here. I am proud to live in this country and for the freedoms we have. One of my favorite songs is the one that goes, "I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free...." I forget what it's called, though. It's a good one. Happy 4th everyone!

No comments: