I like the Ford Fiesta. When it's time to get a new car, I think I'll look into this one. Jeff and his co-worker say this video is why I want the Fiesta. Check it out:
One day up at school Korinne and I were really bored and we decided to go test drive cars...and we drove a fiesta!! They are so nice! Sheena I'm sure you would love one!
Ps...We had the dealer conviced we were going to come back with our parents to buy it also:)
4 comments:
Dylan and I really like that car too! I think it is fun and flirty!!
I think you do secretly want to drive like that. LOL
One day up at school Korinne and I were really bored and we decided to go test drive cars...and we drove a fiesta!! They are so nice! Sheena I'm sure you would love one!
Ps...We had the dealer conviced we were going to come back with our parents to buy it also:)
Post a Comment