I decided a few weeks ago that I want to make a scrapbook of my life from the time I was born until I met Jeff. (Jeff and I have made yearly videos of our lives since we met, so at this point, I don't think I need to include anything after meeting Jeff. I may change my mind in the future, but for now, this is what I'm thinking.)
I have so many pictures and different scrapbooks, and I want to condense them all down to one. It will probably be a big one, and I may even need to break it up into a few different scrapbooks, but I am so excited for this project. I started scanning last night. Granted, I only scanned 33 pictures, and they were mostly of Dylan, but I am happy I finally got started.
I have so many goals and so many projects to work on, and by working on them a little at a time, I'll eventually get them done. Below are two of the adorable pictures I found. Let the scanning begin...
Dylan, Logan, and MaKayla...my two brothers and my niece.
Dylan and Me. We were best buds!
Monday, August 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I love these pictures!
Post a Comment