Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Such a man sometimes....

Jeff is the most kind, loving, and understanding man I know.  He is so unlike any man I've ever met because he is so sweet.  He helps clean and cook and do so many other things.  He's wonderful!  But, sometimes, I have to laugh at some of the things he does.  I laugh and say, "You are such a man." 

For example, last week, he wanted a drink of juice.  He went to the refrigerator, opened it, and then closed it and walked away.  He went back to his desk to continue working on his homework without getting any juice.  I was in the kitchen and asked, "Why did you just open and close the refrigerator without getting anything?" 

His response????  "I wanted some juice, but it was in the back and I was too lazy to get it."  Hahahahahahahaha!  That's when I laughed and said, "You are such a man."  I then proceeded to move the one or two items blocking the juice, and I took it to him.

Is it just me, or are women more likely to move things if they are blocking what we need???  I've also noticed that men can stand and stare at something without ever seeing it, but the minute they ask us where it is, we walk right over and get it.  Ha!  Gotta love it.

 

2 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Oh this is so true! Sometimes when Dad says ."where is the____?" I respond," Are you seriously kidding me?" as I proceed over and pick it right up. ??? I don't get it but it is a reality! LOL

weedle11 said...

Too funny!