Whenever we park in a certain spot at our complex, we always find ants in our car. There's no food or anything...They just come in the car. Then, I spend the whole ride to work killing them.
Monday morning was the worst we've seen it yet. They were EVERYWHERE! I easily killed 200 ants. It was so disgusting! They were coming out of cracks, all along the floor, everywhere! I got car sick because I spent the whole ride to work looking down at the floor and looking to the side and behind me while trying to kill them. I'm over it. We will NEVER park in that spot again. We will stay away from the bushes and any vegetation in hopes that the ants stay away from us.
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is weird. Those little buggers can invade anywhere.
OMG that's happened to us too! I now park with like 3 ft of space between my car and the bushes!
Post a Comment