Check out the following, and "like" my Facebook page if you can!
www.paparazziaccessories.com/27178
www.facebook.com/PaparazziFashionbySheena
Here are some pictures to show you what I have in my inventory right now. This stuff is so cute!!! I hope people love it as much as I do!!!
Rings - $5 each
Each ring is "one size fits all" due to the elastic in the band. Love that feature!
Earrings - $5 each
Cute necklaces - $5 each AND they come with matching earrings! Necklace AND earrings for $5!!!
Hair clips. They also have a pin on the back so they can be used as a pin instead of a hair accessory. $5 each.
Headbands! One of my favorite things. These have got to be the most comfortable headbands, too. They don't dig into your head like most headbands do!!! I love the black and white one! $5 each!
More cute necklaces with matching earrings.
Check out my Facebook page for all of my current inventory. It's always changing. Paparazzi keeps up with the latest fashion trends so if you like something, get it now!!!
If you are interested in hosting a party at home, via Facebook, or online (starting August 23rd for online parties), let me know. I need help getting the word out there! Just for hosting, you get a FREE accessory! Plus, the more people order, the more FREE accessories you get!!!! There are NO presentations at the parties. It's a NO pressure, just come and see our fabulous $5 accessories kind of party!












1 comment:
CUTE Stuff!!!!! I want those pink earrings! I will for sure place an order.
Post a Comment