Well, on Friday, a new house was listed, and since I look daily for new houses, I saw the listing right away. We drove up on Monday, we BOTH liked it immediately (this has never happened), put in an offer that same day, and it was accepted on Tuesday! So, we've entered Escrow! Woo Hoo!!!!!! The house was only on the market for 4 days...So like I said, it all happened fast!!!
We can't wait to move in, make it our own, to have a backyard, to have more space!!!! I'll keep you posted on how everything goes!
Here's a picture of our house!
Here are some other pictures for your enjoyment...
Jackson and Daddin' reading books out on the balcony.
Jackson sporting his Lambert Family Reunion shirt Nina sent him.
Spending time with Mommy.
Hanging out at the playground.
He wanted to eat his smoothie with a fork. It took him quite a while to eat it. Silly boy!
He loves bananas!
Until next time...










3 comments:
Congrats! What area is it in. It looks like a nice little neighborhood.
How exciting! Yes tell us where it is?
YAY!!!! You got a house!!! And a nice, ready to move in one too!! I can't wait for your little family to call it your own. Jackson will love the backyard. I am so happy for you! Prayers are answered.
Post a Comment