Thursday, August 28, 2014

The past week or so...

Here are some pictures to document what we've been doing the past week. 

Jackson insists on sitting on chairs and playing with everything he sees at the store every time we go.  

He's been taking a lot of pictures of himself lately.

A quick picture before church. 

Trying out the fun beds at Babies R Us.


Trying on some fun hats.  Jeff says he looks like a white rapper in this picture.  LOL!

He test drove almost every car at Toys R Us.  Duffy was his passenger.  My friend, Shannon, got him Duffy when he was born, and he's obsessed with him right now!


He loves train sets and was having so much fun with this one.

We headed to Sea World today on this hot, hot, HOT day!  I decided to get in on the pictures this time.  This is probably the first picture I've posted of me pregnant.  Don't expect too many more.


As always, Jackson refuses to look at the camera.  The otter was smart and held his head toward the camera.  Ha ha ha!

We've been signing lots of paperwork and getting things squared away for the big move into our house.  We should be able to move around the 2nd week in September!  Yay!!!  In order to move in, we need a refrigerator, washer and dryer, lawn mower, carpet cleaned, new carpet in the living room, and some overall cleaning of the house.  Once we move in, then we'll worry about painting and curtains and all that other fun stuff.  It's going to be expensive to do all of this!  Heesh!  But, at the same time, we are SO ready!!!! 

I'm 28 1/2 weeks pregnant right now, and since my c-section will be a week early (at 39 weeks), that means I only have 10 1/2 weeks to go!  WOO HOO!!!!  This pregnancy has left me a lot more uncomfortable than I was with Jackson.  I feel GIGANTIC!  I'm ready to not be pregnant and to wear regular clothes again.  I'm also ready to not get out of breath so easily and to not feel so tired all the time.  Oh wait, the tiredness won't go away since I'll be getting up every 2-3 hours with a newborn.  :(

I'm working hard on getting my Paparazzi business going.  It's been SLOW and people haven't been extremely interested as of now.  It's SUPER cute stuff, people!  And, it's only $5!!!!  Everything is comparable to what you'd see at Charming Charlie's or Forever 21, and they charge A LOT more for their stuff.  I DO have 2 online parties coming up, though, so that gives me hope.  Remember to check out www.paparazziaccessories.com/27178 and www.facebook.com/PaparazziFashionbySheena.  I'd appreciate it if you "like" and "share" my page.  THANK YOU!!!!


No comments: