Yesterday, I signed up to be a consultant for Paparazzi Accessories! I am so excited to start this adventure! I've been trying to find something to help bring in some income for our family, and this seems like the perfect fit!
Everything we sell is $5 or less and is SUPER cute. I can't wait for my starter kit to get here on Tuesday so I can start selling!
So, watch out for more about this next week. Spread the word and start thinking about what accessories you want to buy! :)




2 comments:
Love that jewelry! I've got several pieces that I love and I wouldn't hesitate to buy more!! Would you ship them to Utah??
Yay! I'm glad you love the jewelry! I think it's super cute...and SUPER affordable! I hate spending a lot of money on anything.
We just found out that as of August 23rd, our friends, family, and customers can order from our personal Paparazzi websites! So, those not living close to us will be able to purchase if they'd like! I'm really excited about this!!!
I'll still have inventory at my place, though, for parties and such, and people are always more than welcome to order from there and I can ship it.
I'm working on my Facebook business page, my Paparazzi website, and my business cards, so I'll keep you updated on everything! :)
Post a Comment