Jackson and I saw this car at the grocery store the other day on our way out. I promised him that the next time we went to the store, he could ride in it. Well, here he is, loving life and "driving" the car. He was so happy the whole time we were in the store and Jeff was pushing him around. You can never tell by his face in pictures, but he really was SUPER excited!!! :)
Jackson wanted to play with our head massager the other morning. He put it on his head, and I HAD to take a picture. Silly kid!
I got this picture while Jeff and Jackson were at the playground this morning. Jackson loves going outside with his Daddin'!!!
Using a gate for Jackson's room is still working! Hooray! He still gets out of bed at night and doesn't like to stay in bed for naps, but at least he has to stay in his room. Today, during nap time, he was playing for a while before I stopped hearing commotion. When I peaked in on him, here's what I found...Check out that mess! And, there he is in the corner, sleeping by the door. I don't know why he doesn't sleep in his comfortable bed!
He loves my calculator, and here it is right by him as he slept. He pretends to use the calculator as a phone to talk on and to send messages to people.
A few minutes after I took the above picture, he moved over to some of his stuffed animals to sleep. I'm sure it was a bit more comfortable there.








1 comment:
His floor is one big bed!
Post a Comment