Wednesday, September 28, 2011

ARG!!!

I've been a bit stressed these past few days.  Monday was really rough.  I cried.  A lot.  But, it's starting to get a little better.  Still stressful in some ways, but better in other ways. 

I've had a terrible head cold for a week now.  Sunday was the worst.  I felt like I was getting the flu with it.  Not fun.  I think (and hope) that it's coming to an end.  Oh happy day!

We saw two movies this past weekend.  Abduction with Taylor Lautner and Contagion with Matt Damon.  Don't waste your money on either.  Abduction was pretty cheesy and could have been on TV.  Some of the fighting was cool, but that's about it.  I gave it a weak 2 out of 5 stars.  Jeff gave it 1/2 a star.  Ouch!




Contagion wasn't much better. It was entertaining enough, but it didn't have a climax.  Nothing to keep it going.  Sure, lots of people died from a disease, but where's the excitement?  It was pretty bland.  I gave it 2 1/2 stars.  I think Jeff gave it 2.  I can't exactly remember.  Either way, don't waste the money to see it in the theaters.




Any good movies coming out the next few months that you are looking forward to?  Hopefully the Christmas season will bring some good ones!