Thursday, September 8, 2011

Weekend Fun and Naked Neighbors

We had a great extra long weekend (we took off on Tuesday, too).  We spent almost every day with friends and family.  We barbecued, got in some pool time, went hiking, played tennis, and enjoyed every second of our time off.  I love long weekends! 

So, let's get to the most exciting part of this blog.....Last night, Jeff and I are in the kitchen/living room area, and I hear Jeff say, "I think our neighbor is naked." Natural reaction causes me to look, and sure enough, there is our neighbor across the way COMPLETELY naked, blinds open, lights on, bending over at the TV.  WHAT IN THE WORLD!?!?!?!  I understand it's your apartment and you can do what you want, but if you want to be naked, at least have the decency to close your blinds.  I started laughing so loud because I couldn't believe what I had just seen.  A few minutes later, they turned off the lights.  Maybe they heard me, realized their blinds were open, and were embarrassed?  I don't know.  But, what an odd experience. 

2 comments:

Elmer said...

Haha! That story reminds me of the ugly naked guy from Friends...somehow everything reverts back to Friends. :)

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Oh G R O S S!!!!