Friday, September 2, 2011

Eww, ewww, ewwww......

Jeff and I ride to work together every day since we work so close to each other.  Every day, it's the same routine:  We park the car at Jeff's work, I get out and walk around the car to the driver's side, we say goodbye, and off I go.  Oh, and we always park by this one bush because it's right by the exit to the parking lot. 

This morning, things were going great (I mean, hello, it's Friday AND a long weekend!!!).  I get out of the car and start walking around the car.  That's when it happened.  I walked right into a spider's web.  We're not talking a part of a web or just a strand of the web.  We're talking FULL ON into the web.  As in my face clear down to the bottom of my necklace got hit (my necklace hangs down do my belly button).  OH MY WORD!  I screamed and started frantically wiping away any signs of the web, praying that the spider was not on me....or worse yet, in my hair!  Jeff starts helping me wipe pieces off, picking them off of my necklace and shirt.  Gross!  The security guard happened to be walking in the parking lot and was looking at us. All I had to say was "spider web" and he said something like, "I totally understand."  (I think he secretly thought I was overreacting.  Ha!)

I said goodbye to Jeff, and headed to work after about 5 minutes of making sure all web was cleared off of me.  I must have asked Jeff about 5 times if the spider was in my hair.  How freaky would that be?!?!?   It took a while for the feeling of spiders being all over me to leave.  Jeff sent me the picture below and said, "It could be worse."  If this ever happened, I don't know what I'd do.  It gives me chills just thinking about it.

1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

I would have freaked out too!!! And Dylan would have screamed likea little girl!! LOL