Jeff and I went to Fred's Mexican Cafe last weekend. (The fajitas are SO yummy!) While at our table, these two guys walk in with their dog, and the hostess seats them right by us. The whole meal, I kept looking over because the one guy had the dog on a chair (it was a small dog), and he was holding his water cup down so the dog could drink from it. I've posted my feelings about dogs at grocery stores before, but this is even worse. DOGS AT RESTAURANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on people!!!!!!
Friday, September 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
DEFINITELY NO DOGS!!!!!!!!
GROSS!!!! we were at sonic recently and a couple beside us had their dog sitting in a high chair and eating off the table. disgusting on so many levels. kids will sit in the high chair that the dogs rear end was sitting in......nasty!! i agree with you on every post about dogs.
Post a Comment