Have you realized that Christmas is less than 4 months away?!?! I was thinking about this very fact the other day and decided that I wanted to listen to Christmas music. So, I did. Is it a bit too early? Maybe for some, but not for me. I could listen to Christmas music all year long.
Here are some of my favorite holiday albums.
Yep, Kenny G. Go ahead and laugh, but I LOVE him!
I may get a few laughs at these two as well, but have you heard these albums? They are awesome! Give them a listen.
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I LOVE, LOVE LOVE Christmas music! And I also have all of these albums, except for N' SYNC. They are all AWESOME!! Clay's has two songs that I LOVE!!! Merry Christmas With Love and Mary Did You Know. He sings them better than I have ever heard!!
Post a Comment