Jeff and I love Costco, and we buy a lot of stuff there. They've been out of our favorite toothpaste, though. Sad Day! Don't you hate when Costco has a product one week but not the next, especially when it's something you love? Consistency, people!
This is our favorite toothpaste:
Since buying toothpaste in bulk is such a great deal, and since they were out of our Aquafresh Extreme Clean, we figured we'd buy a different kind of toothpaste and just hope that by the time we finished all 6 tubes, Costco would have our Aquafresh back. So, we purchased some of this:
Well, after our first try, we were super disappointed. We did NOT like this toothpaste. (The Aquafresh kind is THE BEST. Try it! You won't be disappointed!!!) So, our goal to get rid of the Crest toothpaste was to use it up as fast as possible. Now, this may have meant that we wasted a little bit of it. (Don't judge.) I'm not usually one to waste things, but we had so much fun with our toothpaste "pranks" that I didn't even care. Our "pranks" weren't anything huge...we just put lots of toothpaste on each other's toothbrushes. We got such a good laugh out of it every time. (It's the little things that make us happy!)
The other night, I'm in the bathroom in the process of doing a prank. I'm giggling the whole time because 1) it was funny and 2) I was in a giggly mood. I finish putting on the excess toothpaste, and at this point I'm hysterical. Jeff finally walks in to see what I'm giggling/laughing about. When he sees this, he drops to the floor with laughter:
This is how we feel about the Crest toothpaste, especially when there's this much on it!
I think I won this game! This beat any of the "pranks" that either of us have done so far. And, guess what? We're on our last tube of toothpaste. We're getting some Aquafresh ASAP!!!
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
We always buy Colgate. i will have to try the Auquafresh. I'll let you know what I think.
Post a Comment