Friday, September 30, 2011

Eek! A mouse!

The other day at work, I was in the kitchen and saw a mouse on the floor. Of course, I screamed! But, once I really looked at it and realized it was a baby mouse, I thought it was actually kind of cute. It wasn't moving very much (I think it was dying), even when I went near it. I tried calling my coworkers for help, but everyone was either gone or on the phone. So, I had to be brave. I threw a paper bowl on top of the mouse and put a heavy roll of garbage bags on top of it so it couldn't move. I was shaking the whole time. Cute or not, this was a mouse. I didn't want it ending up in my office!!!

When I was finally able to get a hold of someone, he came down, scooped it up, and took it outside. Well, that's where it remained the rest of the day. The next morning when I came to work, sure enough, it was dead and in the same spot where my coworker had left it.

I hope I don't find anymore mice!

2 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

It must be mouse week. Dad and I found a mouse in our circuit breaker box. It got zapped!! YUK!!!

Sheena said...

In the circuit breaker. Eew!!!!! Better to find it dead than to have it jump out at you when you open the box, right?